Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BRIDE GIAS v2.0 w/ New Recliner mechanism!!

I love new toys.....




I just got my seat shipment in not to long ago and had a chance to try out the new version of the Bride Gias reps and man is the new recliner ef'in AWESOME! If some of you recall the version 1 Gias had the triangle knob where you had to keep rotating in order to recline. These new v2 Gias now have a quick recline feature where you twist the knob and hold (just like how you would lift up the bar on a stock seat) and reclines much easier. Also with 40 lock points it's just ridiculous. Such a subtle change and yet totally remakes the whole seat.

I haven't had a chance to install these just yet but just sitting in them I'm already in love. The quality of these seats are amazing. My customers have a hard time believing they're actually replica's. I always get questions asking me if these are authentic or reps which already tells me it's so hard to tell apart. These are priced very fair at $100 over the version 1 making it $850/Pair. I can also get them in Carbon Kevlar backing. Currently I'm only getting them in Gradation cloth as the demand for plain just isn't enough.


Let me know what you guys think!


Can be found here at my online webstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment